The MSBA Exclusive Benefits are great tools for you and your practice! These Resources and Services are here to help assist you down the right path to a successful legal career. We are here to help support lawyers, law school students and paralegals/legal assistants in their professional growth. Below is a list of the top ten most useful benefits for you and your practice. Click on a link below to find out more. You can also get more information on the rest of our Member Benefits that the MSBA offers by visiting MSBA.org or contact Pat Yevics, or Nick Clash.
Note: That these links below will direct you to Vendor’s website and will not give you access to discounts or MSBA benefitsClick here to be directed to the MSBA Exclusive Membership Benefits.
- Fastcase – The next-generation of free legal research service. Fastcase puts a comprehensive national law library and smarter and more powerful searching, sorting, and visualization tools at your fingertips. “I find the best benefit is Fastcase. It’s a terrific free legal research aid I can use right from my desk in my office and I use it frequently.” Darren Kadish
- LawPay - As the only payment solution recommended by more than 60 state and local bar associations, LawPay accepts all forms of payment in a professional manner. LawPay can: increase business by accepting credit cards for retainers, avoid commingling client funds, and control cash flow by accepting credit cards for collections. Save up to 25% off standard credit card processing fees.
- Corevault – Offers exceptional security and best-in-class service, delivered through competitively priced packages designed to keep your data protected. CoreVault is focused on the details of protecting your firm’s critical data. Customize a solution and approach for you. Backups are automated and daily and daily e-mail validates your backup status. Data stored off-site in our two private and secure data centers are always monitoring your backups to make sure they are working. Certified experts available 24/7, Recommended by more than 15 Bar Associations and to more than 400,000 attorneys.
- PRACTICE MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
- Easy Soft - experience and more than 15,000 clients, Easy Soft is committed to making your time more productive and your practice more profitable. Easy Soft specializes in helping law firms automate their processes, streamlining repetitive tasks and workflow.
- Clio and RocketMatter – These are two of the top cloud-based legal practice management programs which include time and billing and case management capabilities