Granville Templeton, III
Templeton Law Group
The Equitable Building
10 N. Calvert Street, Suite 930
Baltimore, MD 21202
Granville Templeton, III is the founding
partner of the Templeton Law Group and handles all types of business,
tort and serious criminal actions. His practice focuses on complex
litigation dealing with corporations, universities and insurance companies.
He also serves the firms serious personal injury clientele.
Before founding the Templeton Law Group, Mr. Templeton provided guidance
to the Maryland Automobile Insurance Funds (MAIF) House Counsel as
a litigation attorney. While practicing at MAIFs House Counsel, Mr.
Templeton served the Fund by defending insureds and heading subrogation
After gaining valuable insurance experience, Mr. Templeton became
an associate at a leading personal injury law firm in Maryland.
In 2004 Mr. Templeton started his private law practice, Templeton
Law Group. Templeton Law Group has served clients in many areas of
law including business, personal injury, criminal defense, entertainment,
employment, family, police brutality, estate planning and insurance
A few of the significant and/or publicized matters Mr.
Templeton has handled include:
- Successfully defending a United States Marines Lieutenant
in Okinawa, Japan in a highly publicized jury trial.
- Successfully defending his client and ended a U.S. District
Court seven-figure rescission action filed by a major Insurance
- Litigating and settling numerous publicized Police Brutality
matters against the Baltimore City Police Department.
- Effectively consulted with a small food manufacturing
company to position its chili product to be marketed to
professional sports food retailers. That company now exclusively
produces the chili used throughout the Raven's Stadium
and will soon be featured in other stadiums.
University of Baltimore School
- Legal Research and Writing Teaching Assistant
- Certificate of Concentration in International and Comparative
- Certificate of Concentration in Business Law
- M.B.A. Candidate, University of Baltimore Merrick School of
- B.A., University of Memphis
- U.S. District Court for the District
- State of Maryland
- Vice Chair, International Law Committee,
Business Law Section of the MSBA
- President-Elect of Monumental City Bar Association
- Business Law Section Council Member
- The Bar Association of Baltimore City
- Advisory Board Member, Boys and Girls Club
|SEMINARS & SPEECHES:
- Speaker, Take Control: Your Life, Your Future,
Mentoring Male Teens, March 25, 2006
- Speaker, 4th Amendment Searches and Seizures,
Practical Life Series, July 29, 2006
- Seminar Series Host, Automobile Accidents:
Personal Injury Basics for Start to Finish, September
23 & 25, 2009
- U.S. Senator Benjamin Cardin, Certificate of Special
Recognition, February 17, 2009
- The State of Maryland, Governor Martin O'Malley, Governors
Citation, February 17, 2009
- The City Council of Baltimore, President Stephanie Rollins-Blake,
Resolution, December 18, 2008
- Juanita Jackson Mitchell Award, Honorable Mention, Monumental
City Bar Foundation, 2002
- Service Recognition Award, University of Baltimore School
of Law, Teaching Assistant Service Award, 2001-2002